Go to content
Back to content
Apple Valley Quilt Guild challenge 2022
Dimensions: 10” x 10” min / 20” x 20” max
Due date – June Picinic
Who doesn’t have a junk drawer or piles of things to recycle?
Using fabric scraps and reused items to create a quilt with your choice of colors and theme.
- Zippers, buttons, beads, yarn, ribbon, wool scraps
- Old ties, felt, shear fabric from tea bags
- Jewelry, household objects, onion bags
- Ticket stubs, playing or greeting cards, seed packs
- Tape measure, plastic tags, keys, paper clips, straws
- Aluminum cans, washers, nuts or bolts, bottle caps
- Reclaimed/recycled clothing